Hi, my name is Emily Solis and I am taking this class because I love try new things and want to enhance my learning about the media world. I heard that the purpose of AICE Media Studies is to enhance learners' enjoyment and appreciation of the the media world and its role in our daily lives. From this class I'd like to get a better understanding of the media world and the impact it has on us, as well as gaining some technical skills. I am no tech savvy so I definitely think this class will help me better understand and learn about different movie genres and eras. I love watching movies and have recently been more involved in the media world and would like to learn more about the way it a part of our daily lives and I think AICE Media Studies is the perfect class that can help me with that. 

Comments